Good Samaritan is Hosting Health Care Career Camp
March 22, 2018
KEARNEY - CHI Health Good Samaritan is accepting applications until May 1 for their annual Health Care Career Exploration Camp. Incoming Nebraska high school students grades 10, 11 and 12 interested in pursuing a health sciences career, excluding veterinary science and dentistry, are invited to apply.
The free day camp taking place at Good Samaritan June 27-29 provides hands-on learning experiences, group activities and department tours. Upon completion, participants will have a better understanding of health care and careers available in this field. Enrollment is limited. To register or for more information, visit: www.CHIhealth.com/CareerCamp.
Health Care Career Exploration Camps are also available at the following locations for Nebraska and Iowa students.
- CHI Health Immanuel, Omaha, June 18-June 21
- CHI Health Lakeside, Omaha, July 9-13
- CHI Health, Good Samaritan, Kearney, June 27-29
- CHI Health, St. Francis, Grand Island, July 18-20
- CHI Health, St. Elizabeth & Nebraska Heart, Lincoln, NE, June 4- 8 (Note: There is a separate application process for this camp.)