Santa and Mrs. Claus will bring their reindeer and sleigh to CHI Health St. Elizabeth’s annual event.
Get in the Christmas spirit at CHI Health St. Elizabeth’s annual Miracle on 70th Street event – a free, fun-filled morning meant for the whole family to enjoy.
The excitement starts at 8 a.m. and goes until Noon on Saturday, December 7, at CHI Health St. Elizabeth – 555 S 70th Street in Lincoln.
Santa and Mrs. Claus are traveling with their reindeer and sleigh all the way from the North Pole to make sure they have each child’s wish list before Christmas morning. Special elves will guide tours through the hospital’s new pediatric emergency and inpatient unit, Pediatric Place, giving community members their first look inside. The elves will also take guests through the hospital’s recently-renovated regional burn center and share what’s new in the interventional radiology department.
- Sit on Santa’s Lap, hear Christmas stories from Mrs. Claus, see their reindeer and sit in their sled.
- Hear the sounds of the season with live music from Christmas carolers and Music 4 Young Children.
- Make children’s Christmas crafts and enjoy a holiday movie or cartoon.
- Enjoy free breakfast from 8-11 a.m.
- Join Santa’s elves on a tour through CHI Health Pediatric Place at St. Elizabeth, along with the hospital’s newly renovated burn center and interventional radiology department.
- Enter to win door prizes.