October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month and CHI Health is hosting several events to raise awareness that early detection is key for prevention.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth hosts Breast Cancer Survivors Celebration of Life on Tuesday, October 1.
- CHI Health is a sponsor of the 2019 Komen Nebraska More Than Pink Walk on Sunday, Oct. 6, at Baxter Arena in Omaha.
- Mammography departments in the Omaha metro will be handing out infusion water bottles to all their patients during October
- CHI Health Good Samaritan Breast Cancer Survivor Celebration Luncheon, October 17, 11:00 a.m. – 1: 00 p.m.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth hosts Friday Afternoon Club: Mammography 101 on Friday, October 18.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth is sponsoring the Pink out at Pius X Football game on Friday, October 18. Both schools are encouraged to wear pink for the game to promote Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
- CHI Health St. Elizabeth and CHI Health St. Francis will be illuminated with pink lights throughout the month of October.
Please join us at any of these events during the month of October.