Nebraska Heart Electrophysiology Clinic Now in Kearney
July 27, 2018
Nebraska Heart Institute offers the most advanced electrophysiology (EP) services in the region for evaluation and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias.
Call (308) 865-7271, extension 0 to schedule an appointment
Nebraska Heart Institute - Kearney
CHI Health Medical Building
3219 Central Avenue, Suite 201
As patients age, you see more atrial fibrillation, syncope, palpitations and other arrhythmias.
Our expert cardiac EP team has made tremendous advances in assessing and controlling the heart’s electrical functions.
- Cardiac resynchronization therapy pacemakers and defibrillators
- Subcutaneous defibrillators
- Device implantation, including pacemakers, defibrillators and loop recorders
- Remote device monitoring
- Holter and cardiac event monitoring
- Complex ablation procedures with use of 3-D electro-anatomical mapping
Patients with arrhythmia experience higher success rates with early EP intervention. Patients with these symptoms or risk factors should be considered for a referral to our EP specialists for an evaluation:
- Documented or suspected arrhythmias
- Family history of sudden cardiac arrest