Building Kids Up: The Parents' Role
August 28, 2018
The dos and don'ts of how to talk to your kids and build them up without tearing them down.
More from this issue:
- Pressure Doesn’t Make Perfect: Beware Sky-High Expectations
- Rude, Mean or Worse? Always Take the Kind Road
- Helicopter No More: Be Present without Hovering
- When Those Facebook Friends Aren’t Your Friends After All
- Teen Suicide: An Alarming Trend
- Cutting: An Explainer
- Empower Your Kids to Handle Peer Pressure
- Simple Ways to Break the Silence – Conversation Starters
- Mood Swings, Aggression, Depression – It’s Not a Phase
- Mental Illness: 10 Warning Signs
- Set Limits for Strong Kids
- Under Your Influence: Parents Play Vital Role in Kids’ Alcohol, Drug Use
- Vaping and Juuling: A Trend on Fire
- Building Kids Up: The Parents' Role
- Why Doesn’t Anyone Like Me?
- Trophy-Free Self-Esteem: Get It with Grit
- Break Free: Releasing Anxiety's Grip
March 22, 2019 - Join CHI Health in donation efforts for flooding victims at the Sidewalk Marathon kickoff events.
March 20, 2019 - The wellness center at CHI Health Good Samaritan has been providing healthy opportunities for 20 years.
March 20, 2019 - Those in Kearney or Grand Island interested in learning about health care careers can apply for this program.
March 18, 2019 - Join us for the 2019 Midlands Health Fair for free and low cost health screenings and more.
March 15, 2019 - Colorectal cancer is the third most frequently diagnosed cancer in men and women. CHI Health Good Samaritan offers free cancer screening kits.