Eleven Week Summer Intensive Internship
The summer intensive internship is an eleven week, full-time program that is primarily designed for graduate theological students and seminarians preparing for ordained ministry.
- Meets at CHI Health McAuley Fogelstrom Center, Omaha NE
- Clinical placement sites include Omaha, Council Bluffs and Lincoln
Program Learning and Service Expectations
- Active participation in all group and individual educational experiences
- Completion of all written assignments including reflection papers, verbatim reports and self-evaluations
- Provide pastoral ministry in primarily inpatient settings with limited on-call duty
- Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Rotating Saturday nights on-call 4:30 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- 1-hour weekly individual supervision
- Summer interns receive a $1,000 stipend allowance in two equal payments.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Computer literacy
- Complete ACPE application
- English Language Proficiency
- Admission Interview (on-site or via video conference)
Fees and Tuition*
- $25 Nonrefundable application fee
- $500 Tuition
- Participants are responsible for costs associated with immunizations, drug screen and a criminal background check.
*Tuition is reviewed on an annual basis and is subject to change.