For more than a decade, our comprehensive program has served the region with trusted neurosurgery expertise for treating the brain, spinal cord, peripheral nerves and supporting structures.
Because of its prevalence, back and neck pain are a significant portion of our practice. Rather than default to surgery, we consider multiple treatment options and emphasize a collaborative approach to determining the best treatment plan for each individual patient.
Sometimes surgery is the solution, particularly for chronic pain, traumatic injuries, tumors and cancers. We have the latest technologies and advancements which ensure the best possible surgical outcomes. Neurological procedures we perform include:
- Motion preserving spinal surgery
- Removal or resection of brain tumors, including glioma and meningioma
- Traumatic brain and spinal injury repair
- Biopsy and removal of brain and spinal cord tumors
- Reconstruction of the degenerative spine
- Spinal cord stimulator placement
- Lumbar microdiscectomy
- Spinal laminectomy
- Fusion of cervical, thoracic, and lumbar spine
- Nonsurgical treatment and follow-up of spinal vertebral fractures
- Peripheral nerve surgery for carpal tunnel syndrome
- Shunt placement
Joshua Anderson, MD
Dr. Anderson attended medical school at the University of Kansas and completed a surgical internship and a neurological surgery residency at the University of Kansas Medical Center. Anderson also completed an enfolded six-month cerebrovascular rotation at the University of Michigan at Ann Arbor.
Tina Stringham, APRN
Tina earned a Master of Science in Nursing from Creighton University and a Bachelor of Science in Nursing from the University of Nebraska Medical Center. Tina assists our physicians in providing neurosurgical care.
“We are proud to offer innovative back and neck pain treatment to our patients, and our comprehensive approach includes partnering with primary care to ensure a seamless experience. We welcome and appreciate your referrals.” - Dr. Anderson & Team
For questions and to schedule your patient, please call us directly at (308) 398-8993.