CHI Health Missouri Valley
For more than 50 years, the mission of CHI Health Missouri Valley has been to nurture and enhance the quality of life for residents of Harrison County. As a community hospital, its ongoing commitment is to keep residents in good health. Through the years, CHI Health Missouri Valley has strived to improve the health status of southwest Iowa residents – children, teens, adults, senior citizens, friends and neighbors. CHI Health Missouri Valley is proud to offer healthcare services – close to home – within this community.
CHI Health Missouri Valley Services
The physicians, nurses and other associates at this community-based hospital are committed to delivering personalized, compassionate care for each individual. Such care takes many forms - technologically advanced medical services, quality health education, health screenings, and more. Beyond the hospital walls, CHI Health Missouri Valley works closely with businesses, community groups, churches, schools, social service agencies and others to build a healthier community.
We provide the following services:
- **25 Acute Inpatient Beds ** - Acute Inpatient Beds are also certified as Skilled Swing Beds allowed under Critical Access Hospital rules
24-hour emergency care with heliport accommodations
- Diagnostic imaging services: MRI, CT scans, Dexa bone density scans, Nuclear Medicine, general radiology, mammography, surgical radiography and ultrasound
- Diagnostic and evaluative laboratory services
- Cardiovascular services including non-invasive diagnostics studies such as EKG, telemetry monitoring, treadmill stress testing, ECHO cardiogram, and stress ECHO cardiogram
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Inpatient and outpatient physical therapy for orthopaedic, burn, occupational health, stroke and sports injuries
- Outpatient and Hospice services
- Mental/Behavioral Health and Geriatric services
- Nutritional services
- Outpatient surgery
- Outpatient clinics
- Respite services
- Social services
- Educational programs and instruction for patients, staff and the community.
Specialty clinics available:
- Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Ear, Nose, Throat
- Gastroenterology including videoscope equipment
- General Surgery
- Oncology/Oncology outpatient Center
- Pain management
- Rehab Care
- Sleep Lab
SHIIP (Senior Health Insurance Information Program
Evonne Sherer is a volunteer for SHIIP and can be reached at 712-642-9240 (please leave a message with your name and phone number and she will call you back)
If you are new to Medicare and have questions, you can give Evonne a call and she will help answer any questions you may have.
Part D Medicare Open Enrollment is from October 15th – December 7th
CHI Health Clinic
CHI Health Clinic is a network of highly skilled primary and specialty care physicians. Clinics are conveniently located and supported by physician assistants and/or nurse practitioners who have the expertise to prevent, diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Patients of all ages may see a CHI Health Clinic physician for services including preventive care; health screening x-ray, laboratory and other diagnostic services; and minor surgical procedures.