A New Norm: Story to help kids and adolescents identify feelings
With depression, anxiety and other mental health issues on the rise, "A New Norm" is designed to provide encouragement and to touch the lives of children who might be struggling.
To request copies of "A New Norm" please complete the form below.
A New Norm: Discussion and Resource Guide
The discussion and resource guide is filled with discussion topics, questions and activities to help guide conversation and understanding with children.
About CHI Health Behavioral Care Services
CHI Health is a regional health network headquartered in Omaha that consists of 14 hospitals, two stand-alone behavioral health facilities, more than 150 employed physician practice locations and more than 12,000 employees in Nebraska and southwest Iowa. For more than 30 years we have been a leader in behavioral care - providing inpatient and outpatient psychiatric and chemical dependency services for people of all ages. Our specialized treatment for children and adolescents includes:
- Acute inpatient care in Omaha and Kearney, Nebraska and Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Residential treatment in Omaha
- Partial Hospitalization in Omaha, Nebraska and Council Bluffs, Iowa
- Outpatient therapists, psychologists and psychiatrists in nine locations
- Virtual telepsychiatry and therapy services
- Integrated services in schools and 13 primary care and specialty care locations
- Prevention and education
CHI Health is proud to serve Nebraska and southwest Iowa. Our hope is that "A New Norm" will spark dialogue in the classroom and at home and help children see they are not alone.