Which program is right for me?
Are you looking for a ‘highly structured’ medically supervised weight loss program?
If YES, CHI Health non-surgical program is for you.
Health Management Resources is our non-surgical weight-loss program.
- This is a highly structured program utilizing meal replacements to facilitate weight loss through accountability and behavior modification.
- It consists of two phases: 1) weight loss, and 2) maintenance.
- The length of the program varies from patient to patient.
Learn more about this weight loss option when you attend a FREE non-surgical orientation session. Register online using the below or call 402-572-2333.
Have your efforts to lose weight with diet and exercise have been unsuccessful?
If YES, then a surgical intervention may be the best option for you.
- The patient and the surgeon collaborate to determine which of the three bariatric procedures available at CHI Health is most appropriate:
- Lap Adjustable Gastric Banding
- Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass
- Sleeve Gastrectomy
- A multidisciplinary team is available to help you negotiate every step of the program, including: surgeons, physicians, nurses, dietitians, bariatric coaches, billing specialists, coordinators, health educators and fitness experts.
- Attend a FREE Bariatric Surgery Seminar to learn more about these surgical options. Choose either an on-site seminar at CHI Health Immanuel or an online webinar to view on your computer.