Orthopedic Information Sessions
At CHI Health Orthopedics, we specialize in all orthopedic and musculoskeletal problems. Our periodic information sessions include details about hip, knee and back pain or injury, arthritis, hand and wrist issues, foot and ankle problems and shoulder pain. Our experts provide the entire spectrum of treatment, from inpatient surgery to outpatient procedures and physical therapy.
Information sessions we routinely offer include:
Shoulder and Elbow Pain
When shoulder pain gets in the way of daily living, it’s time to learn more. Join us for a complimentary seminar presented by an orthopedic expert who will discuss the common causes of shoulder pain and the treatment options to alleviate shoulder pain.
- What are the common causes of shoulder and elbow pain?
- Can shoulder pain be prevented?
- What are the most common treatment options?
- If surgery is needed, what is the success rate of shoulder surgery?
Knee and Hip Pain
When hip or knee pain gets in the way of doing the things you enjoy, it is time to learn more about what may be causing your pain and treatment options. Join us for a complimentary seminar presented by an orthopedic specialist who will address the common causes of this pain and the treatment options knee and hip pain.
- What causes hip and knee pain?
- Physical therapy exercises to alleviate joint pain
- Non-surgical treatment options including medication
- What to expect with surgical options and types of implants
If you'd like to schedule an appointment with one of our orthopedic experts, please call 402-717-0820.