Heart & Sole Walking Program
The Heart and Sole Walking Program – Your first step toward a healthier tomorrow!
Walking is a great way to improve your overall health. The CHI Health Heart and Sole Walking Program gives individuals of all ages a safe, convenient and fun way to exercise. Walking regularly can lead to weight loss, reduce stress, lowered blood pressure and improved cholesterol and cardiovascular health. If you want to lead a healthier life, take the first step, get involved in the Heart and Sole Walking Program today!
- CHI Health exercise physiologists are onsite during program hours to take your blood pressure and are available to answer your questions related to exercise and physical activity.
- All members receive a free walking kit that includes a program t-shirt, quarterly newsletter and a blood pressure log.
- Incentives are given for reaching pre-determined goals.
Top 3 Reasons You Should Join
1) Physical activity is a great way to improve your overall health. Incentives are given for walking outside too!
2) You will learn healthy habits that will last a lifetime.
3) It’s fun! The Heart and Sole Walking Program gives you a team of like-minded individuals, to help support your fitness goals.
How do I join?
How do I join? Joining is easy! There are three ways to join:
- Sign up at the mall by visiting the CHI Health table during program hours
- Register online
- Call 1-800-253-4368
For more information
102nd & West Dodge Rd (Indoors)
Oak View Mall144th & West Center Road
Mondays & Wednesdays (year round)
8:00 to 11:00 a.m.
Meeting Area: Upper level in food court