Online Prescription Refills
We hope you have enjoyed the ease and convenience of WebRx online prescription refill service.
In 2014 we introduced a new patient portal, called MyChart, that replaced the WebRx service for all CHI Health Phamacy locations, except Immanuel Pharmacy. MyChart lets you refill prescriptions online and much more!
With your single MyChart Username and Password, you can also:
- Schedule and cancel appointments with primary care physicians in Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Internal Medicine/Pediatrics and Pediatrics
- Make appointment requests for all specialties
- Access health information
- Access mammography results
- Send a message to your doctor's office
- Submit your maternity pre-registration
- View and pay bills online
Setting up your MyChart account is as easy as requesting an activation code.
There are 3 ways to get your activation code:
- Call an CHI Health Pharmacy or CHI Health Clinic location
- Click to register online
- Visit an CHI Health Pharmacy or CHI Health Clinic location
Ask to sign up with MyChart (they will ask for a few pieces of information).
We will send a MyChart activation code in the U.S. mail.to your home.
When you have received your activation code, enter it here to activate your MyChart account.
If you need a prescription refill now, please call your pharmacy. We are sorry for any inconvenience as we introduce MyChart.