The CHI Health Rehabilitation Care Aquatic Therapy Program offers individual treatment sessions with aphysical therapist skilled in utilizing the unique properties of warm water topromote faster recovery from injury, illness, surgery or chronicconditions. Supported by the buoyancy of the 90-93 degree water, patientsare able to perform therapies that increase strength and muscle tone, range ofmotion and mobility; all while decreasing pain and improving overall well being. Our expert staff is experience in providing relief andhealing for adults and children with:
- Orthopedic injuries/surgeries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Brain injuries
- Sports related injuries
- Degenerative diseases
- Low back and neck pai
- Bariatric conditions
- Physical weakness/deconditioning
- Cancer fatigue/lymphedema
A wide variety of programming is available to the communityincluding:
- Independent aquatic exercise (open pool)
- Specialty classes for arthritis/fibromyalgia,back pain, balance, joint pain, core strengthening, etc
- Beginning and intermediate fitness classes
- Advanced fitness classes
- One-week guest pass – 1 week free trial membership. Cannot be used along with ACT Membership.
- ACT Membership – requires referral by a health care professional – 2 month trial membership ACT Membership form
- Annual Membership – 12 month membership with automatic withdrawal through checking, savings, or credit card (Visa or MasterCard) on the 7th of each month. Consult membership information flyer for costs.
What is included with the guest pass or membership?
- All programs listed on the Fitness Class Schedule are free of charge with a guest pass or membership. Members are limited to one class or program per day.
How do I sign-up?
- Call the Aquatic Center Office at 402/572-2288 to register.
- To participate, you will need to:
- provide personal data, including name, address, phone number, etc.
- provide account information (checking, savings, or credit card) for automatic withdrawal
- have a photo taken for your membership or guest pass
- sign an electronic agreement for memberships and a release of liability for a guest pass.