Lakeside Wellness Center
Lakeside Wellness Center is more than a fitness center – it is Omaha's only integrated, medically-based wellness facility designed especially for people committed to improving and maintaining their health. We are focused on your total well-being. That’s why we offer a full range of day-to-day fitness classes and equipment as well as medical services, including physical and occupational therapy and medically-monitored weight management. Our personal trainers, dietitians and health care providers all have degrees in their field as well as accredited, national certifications.
- Free personalized health and fitness assessment and equipment orientation
- More than 90 group fitness classes
- Access to a team of personal trainers, dietitians and medical professionals
- 25-meter lap pool
- Warm-water therapy pool
- Indoor cushioned walking/jogging track
- "Club style" locker rooms
Types of Memberships
- Senior (62 & Over) Individual
- Senior Couple
Personalized Health & Fitness Assessment
Every member receives a comprehensive personalized Health and Fitness Assessment. Designed to provide a comprehensive analysis of your current physical condition, the assessment will help our team to develop your personalized fitness program that incorporates a combination of exercise, nutrition and education.
The assessment includes:
- Graded cardiovascular capacity test
- Muscular strength and endurance assessment
- Health risk assessment
- Flexibility screening
- Body composition analysis
- Resting blood pressure and heart rate
Classes & Services
The Wellness Center offers over 90 group fitness classes, as well as personal services. Classes range from Aqua Fit and Water Boot Camp to Group Kick and Group Ride. No matter what your fitness interest or skill level, we have a class perfect for you. Our personalized services are designed to cater to the specific health and wellness needs of our members. Services include massage therapy, personal training, nutrition counseling and reformer pilates.
For more information on membership or to schedule your tour of the center please contact the Lakeside Wellness Center 402-758-5700.