CHI Health Missouri Valley
For Our Blue Cross/Blue Shield Patients
We would like to remind our patients who are Blue Cross Blue Shield members and Iowa residents that CHI Health hospitals and CHI Health Alegent Creighton Clinic providers in Iowa are not affected by the current out of network status of CHI Health. Wellmark members are affected if they seek care at a Nebraska facility. If you have additional questions, please call 1-888-245-4442.
For more than 50 years, the mission of CHI Health Missouri Valley has been to nurture and enhance the quality of life for residents of Harrison County. As a community hospital, its ongoing commitment is to keep residents in good health. Through the years, CHI Health Missouri Valley has strived to improve the health status of southwest Iowa residents – children, teens, adults, senior citizens, friends and neighbors. Community Memorial is proud to offer healthcare services – close to home – within this community.
CHI Health Alegent Creighton Clinic
CHI Health Alegent Creighton Clinic is a network of highly skilled primary and specialty care physicians. Clinics are conveniently located and supported by physician assistants and/or nurse practitioners who have the expertise to prevent, diagnose and treat a wide variety of conditions. Patients of all ages may see a CHI Health Alegent Creighton Clinic physician for services including preventive care; health screening x-ray, laboratory and other diagnostic services; and minor surgical procedures.
- CHI Health Alegent Creighton Clinic - Dunlap
- CHI Health Alegent Creighton Clinic - Logan
- CHI Health Alegent Creighton Clinic - Missouri Valley
- CHI Health Alegent Creighton Clinic - Woodbine
- Physical Therapy- Missouri Valley
CHI Health Missouri Valley Services
The physicians, nurses and other associates at this community-based hospital are committed to delivering personalized, compassionate care for each individual. Such care takes many forms - technologically advanced medical services, quality health education, health screenings, and more. Beyond the hospital walls, CHI Health Missouri Valley works closely with businesses, community groups, churches, schools, social service agencies and others to build a healthier community.
Community Memorial provides the following services:
- **25 Acute Inpatient Beds ** - Acute Inpatient Beds are also certified as Skilled Swing Beds allowed under Critical Access Hospital rules
24-hour emergency care with heliport accommodations
- Diagnostic imaging services: MRI, CT scans, Dexa bone density scans, Nuclear Medicine, general radiology, mammography, surgical radiography and ultrasound
- Diagnostic and evaluative laboratory services
- Cardiovascular services including non-invasive diagnostics studies such as EKG, telemetry monitoring, treadmill stress testing, ECHO cardiogram, and stress ECHO cardiogram
- Cardiac and Pulmonary Rehabilitation
- Inpatient and outpatient physical therapy for orthopaedic, burn, occupational health, stroke and sports injuries
- Outpatient and Hospice services
- Mental/Behavioral Health and Geriatric services
- Nutritional services
- Outpatient surgery
- Outpatient clinics
- Respite services
- Social services
- Educational programs and instruction for patients, staff and the community.
Community Memorial Hospital provides a variety of specialty clinics:
- Cardiology non-invasive studies
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Gastroenterology including videoscope equipment
- General Surgery/Wound Care
- Medical/Surgical consultation
- Oncology/Oncology outpatient Center
- Pain management