Bergan Mercy Medical Center provides full-service clinical care to accurately
detect, diagnose and treat digestive system disorders.
Inpatients and outpatients can obtain comprehensive care at one location.
In addition, Nurse Navigators are available as a single point of contact
to coordinate treatment, answer questions and guide patients and family
Benefits to patients:
- Nurse Navigators to ensure patient satisfaction while streamlining
- Complete patient care in one place.
- The latest in diagnostic and therapeutic technology.
- Private, comfortable pre-op and recovery rooms.
Services and Treatments:
- Endoscopic Ultrasound
- Esophageal Impedance
- Non-Invasive Diagnostics and Therapies
- Capsule Endoscopy ‘Pill Cam’
- BRAVO Capsule-Based pH Testing
- Upper and Lower Gastrointestinal Endoscopy
- Flexible Sigmoidoscopy
- ERCP – Endoscopic Retrograde
- pH Analysis
- Esophageal Manometry
- Virtual Colonoscopy
- APC – Argon Plasma Coagulator
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
Areas of Service:
- Colorectal / Anal
- Pancreatic / Biliary
- Bowel Distress
- Crohn's Disease
- Colorectal Surgery
To Schedule Services:
Phone: (402) 717-2222
Fax: (402) 717-2220