Emergency Phone Numbers - CHI Health, Omaha, Nebraska (NE)
Emergency Phone Numbers
- If this is an emergency, call 9-1-1, or go to the nearest emergency department. (Map)
- If you are considering suicide, there are two resources available:
- The Boys Town National Hotline -1-800-448-3000
24-hour crisis, resource and referral line.
- The National Suicide Prevention Lifeline - 1-800-273-TALK
They have trained volunteers and counselors who can help locate programs in the local community where you can seek counseling.
- For psychiatric emergencies, please call 402-717-HOPE (4673).
- For children’s behavioral health problems, call The Nebraska Family Helpline at 888-866-8660