Looking for ways to improve your health and well-being for the whole family? Join us at CHI Health Midlands Health Fair on Saturday, April 1, 2017 from 7:30-10:30 a.m. for free and low-cost health screenings, lab tests, valuable information and healthy snacks.
FREE Health Screenings and Assessments include:
- Pulmonary Function Test (An instrument that measures the volume of air entering and leaving the lungs)
- Anxiety and Depression*
- Atrial Fibrillation*
- Blood Pressure
- Diabetic Neuropathy Foot Screening
LOW COST Lab Screenings*
- Basic Lab Panel - $35: Complete Blood Count, Complete Metabolic Profile and Total Lipid Profile. This screening measures total cholesterol, glucose, blood cell disorders and chemical imbalances of the heart, kidney, lung and liver.
Pre-registration is recommended for all indicated screenings and lab tests:
- Prostate Screen (Men Only) - $20: This Prostate Specific Antigen (PSA) is a prostate screening.
- Thyroid Screen - $20:Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) is used to detect problems affecting the thyroid gland. This gland produces hormones that help control your body’s metabolism.
- Complex Thyroid Screen - $40:Combines the Thyroid Stimulating Hormone (TSH) and Free Thyroxine (T4 Free) screens. The Free Thyroxine is a direct measure to check how well your thyroid gland is working.
- Diabetes Screen - $20:HemaglobinA1C is a better indicator than blood sugar to diagnose and monitor diabetes. This test will provide you with an average blood glucose level over a two - three month period.
- C-Reactive Protein - $40: CRP-High Sensitivity C-Reactive Protein helps to evaluate the risk of cardiovascular disease in an apparently healthy person, even if lipid levels are normal or borderline elevated. This test is not helpful for coronary evaluation if the patient has other inflammatory diseases such as arthritis, bursitis, or sport related pulled muscles.
- Vitamin D - $60: Vitamin D helps calcium absorb in bones and is linked to protecting against cancer, autoimmune disease and Parkinson’s.
- Step one: Review the lab options and screening requiring pre-registration
- Step Two: Call 1-888-333-7520 or register online. Select each lab option and screening requiring pre-registration. Your appointment time for the Basic Lab Panel will be the same for any add on draws. All tests will be drawn at the same time.
- *Pre-registration is recommended for all indicated screenings.
- **Lab Tests for 12 years and older
- Walk-ins are welcome, but subject to availability.
- Payment is required at the time of registration.
- Cash or Check only for walk-ins
Lobby- 1st Floor
- Lab Registration
- CHI Health Cancer Center
- CHI Health Sleep Center
- CHI Health Wound Care
- CHI Health Diabetes Education
- Hy-Vee Papillion Dietician
- Omaha Storm Chasers
- SNACK-Coffee and Fruit Smoothies
- CHI Health Physical Therapy
- CHI Health Occupational Therapy
- Height, Weight and BMI
- CHI Health Cardiovascular- Screenings
- Blood Pressure Screening
- AARP Nebraska
- Hillcrest Health System
- Papillion Manor
- Trinity Village
- Papillion Senior Activity Center
- CHI Health Clinic--Psychiatric Associates
- Region 6
- Grief's Journey
- Kim Foundation
- Tobacco Free Sarpy/Cass County
- Nebraska Organ Recovery
- CHI Health Mammography
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- LAB TESTING
- SNACK-Juice and Snack
- American Red Cross
- NE Safety Council
- United Healthcare
- Bike Safety IM
- AAA and the Cornhusker Foundation
- Omaha CHADD
- Sarpy YMCA
- Boys Town National Hotline
- Cass County Head Start
- Sarpy County Head Start
- Sarpy/Cass County Health Department
- Sarpy/ Cass Immunization Clinic
- 5 4 3 2 1 GO!
- CHI Health Midlands Emergency Department
- Kroc Center
- SNACK-Fruit Parfait
- Lions Club- Vision
- Lions Club- Hearing Screen
- Lions Club- Glaucoma Screening
CHI Health Midlands is located at 11111 S 84th St in Papillion, NE.