Don't just be the life of the party, be the life saver.
Lifesaver parties are a fun (and FREE) way for you, your friends, family,
co-workers, etc. to learn the skills you need to save a life. Our health
experts come to your worksite, church, daycare or meeting room, etc. -
or you can hold your class in an CHI Health hospital conference
Our American Heart Association-certified instructors teach adult and
child CPR, how to unblock an obstructed airway, and demonstrate how to
operate an automated external defibrillator (AED). Participants are asked
to demonstrate CPR and airway clearing to a comfort level that they would
know how to respond should they find themselves in an emergency situation.
You and your guests will Learn life-saving CPR, plus win door prizes,
spend time with friends & family, and have fun!
Dates and Locations
Click on the links below or call 1-800-253- to register.
Private Lifesaver Parties
|Thursday, December 4th
McGill, Gotsdiner, Workman & Leppt
Things to know
- Minimum class size 15, but there is no maximum.
- If you don't have enough people to form a class, you and your
friends can register for an open class.
- Participants' minimum age is 12, or 6th grade
- There is no written test.
- Certification is available upon request and based on the quality
- There is a fee for certification.
Scheduling Your Lifesaver Party
- Please give us 4-6 weeks' advance notice to schedule your class
- Class length is 90 minutes to 2 hours depending on class size.
- Best class times are Monday – Thursdays during the day, with
the last class starting at 6:00 p.m. Saturday morning classes
are available for class sizes of 40 or more participants.
- No classes are held on Friday or Sunday.
- We will provide a invitation flyer with information personalized
to your event so you can post or email to possible participants.
We handle the registration.
For more information, or to schedule your LifeSaver Party, contact:
Jeanine Mimick at 402-343-4648