Information for Sponsors
CHI Health is dedicated to working with clinical research sponsors to conduct quality research. The experienced research department staff works closely with investigators, following solid standard operating procedures based on Good Clinical Practice.
The Research Department brings the following key elements to sponsors to ensure a smooth clinical research relationship:
- Detailed standard operating procedures
- Prompt turn-around of study documents and contracts
- Efficient IRB
- Subject recruitment planning
- Quality audits of research staff documentation
- Competency documentation for research staff
- CITI-trained investigators
Research at CHI Health is growing and is being conducted in a variety of therapeutic areas at the following facilities:
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center Bergan Mercy
- University Campus of CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center Bergan Mercy
- CHI Health Immanuel
- CHI Health Lakeside
- CHI Health Midlands
- CHI Health Clinic locations
The main research office is located at CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center Bergan Mercy and was remodeled in 2013. Our current facility has a pharmacy lab and two patient exam rooms. We have the ability to store drugs on site and transport them to the location at which patients are seen.
For more information about CHI Health Research Center, please call (402) 343-8511.
7710 Mercy Road, Suite 228
Omaha, NE 68124
Phone Number: (402) 343-8511