Alegent Creighton Health Fact Sheet
About Alegent Creighton Health
Alegent Creighton Health is committed to providing high-quality care and an exceptional patient experience, based on a Mission to care for the body, mind and spirit of every person. Patients find a continuum of care, from primary care through geriatrics, at Alegent Creighton Health. Families can also find specialty care, including: women's and children's, cardiovascular, orthopedics, spine, oncology, physical rehabilitation and behavioral health services. Alegent Creighton Health, the largest not-for-profit, faith-based healthcare ministry in Nebraska and southwest Iowa, is sponsored by Catholic Health Initiatives.
Total licensed beds: 1,999
Medical Staff Physicians: 1,500
Faithful to the healing ministry of Jesus Christ, our Mission is to provide high-quality care for the body, mind and spirit of every person. To achieve this Mission, we pledge to be creative, visionary leaders in clinical care, education and research, committed to holistic healthcare throughout the region.
Transforming lives through meaningful relationships, we will be a fully integrated health organization where the art and science of medicine combine with the power of hope and miracles to measurably improve the health and well-being of our region. Faithful to our legacy values, we commit to:
- Place patients and our communities first in all
- Engage with patients, families and communities in their daily lives
- Demonstrate exceptional health management for the regional population
- Empower those who serve to deliver the highest quality care at the lowest cost with a service experience we all would desire for our families and ourselves
Our Community Benefit
In FY11, Alegent Creighton Health provided $61.8 million in direct community benefit, which provided access to care for the poor and investments in services and programs to improve the health of our communities.
Please apply today at AlegentCreighton.com/jobs
Sites of Service
Alegent Creighton Health has 11 hospitals, a freestanding inpatient psychiatric facility, a nationally recognized spine hospital, skilled nursing facilities and Alegent Creighton Clinic - a multi-specialty clinic network with more than 100 locations serving Nebraska and southwest Iowa.
Omaha Metropolitan Area
- Alegent Creighton Clinic
- Bergan Mercy Medical Center
- Creighton University Medical Center
- Immanuel Medical Center
- Lakeside Hospital
- Lasting Hope Recovery Center
- Midlands Hospital, Papillion
- Mercy Hospital, Council Bluffs
- Nebraska Spine Hospital
- Memorial Community Hospital, Blair, Neb.
- Memorial Hospital, Schuyler, Neb.
- Mercy Hospital, Corning, Iowa
- Community Memorial, Missouri Valley, Iowa
- Plainview Hospital, Plainview, Neb.
Alegent Creighton Health voluntarily reports quality scores online at AlegentCreighton.com. These scores, when viewed together, show an overall picture of the quality of care provided in a given focus area, such as cardiovascular care. Alegent Creighton Health achieved a core composite score of 98.4% (not including Creighton University Medical Center) from April to August 2012.
Alegent Creighton Health embraces the latest technology available to improve patient care, outcomes and efficiencies, including electronic medical record, telemedicine and eFocus (remote critical care patient monitoring).
Please apply at AlegentCreighton.com/jobs.