CHI Health Clinic
Dr. Matthew Dilisio is a fellowship trained orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Omaha, Nebraska specializing in surgery of the shoulder. He completed his orthopaedic training at Harvard Medical School, Massachusetts General Hospital, Brigham and Women's Hospital, and Summa Health System. During his fellowship training in shoulder and elbow surgery at Harvard, he had the opportunity to train at several renowned institutions around the world including Centre Orthopedique Santy in Lyon, France, and Balgrist Hospital at the University of Zurich in Switzerland.
Dr. Dilisio is an assistant professor of orthopaedic surgery at Creighton University School of Medicine. He serves on the editorial board for the Journal of Arthroscopy and continues to publish and present his research around at the national level. He holds a utility patent for a cartilage restoration implant, and has received several local, regional, and national awards for his work.
Dr. Dilisio has particular expertise in arthroscopic surgery to manage problems such as rotator cuff and labral tears, joint replacement surgery for arthritis such as total and reverse shoulder arthroplasty, revision shoulder surgery, latarjet reconstructions for chronic shoulder instability, and fracture care. He also practices sports medicine and surgery of the knee such as meniscus surgery, ACL reconstructions, and knee replacement surgery.
- Dr. Dilisio talks about the CHI Health Shoulder Center on the Morning Blend
- Dr. Dilisio's Video Introduction
- Dr. Dilisio's videos published by NCBI
- Dr. Dilisio explains Rotator Cuff Injuries
- About the CHI Health Shoulder Center
- What is shoulder Instability?
- How common are shoulder problems?
- Sports Medicine at CHI Health
- Ambidextrous Pitcher
Dr. Dilisio is the team physician for Roncalli.
Orthopedic Surgery Information
- Creighton University Featured Scholar
- Weekend Warriors! Young Athletes! Get a fix on that shoulder pain
- Morning Blend features the CHI Health Shoulder Center
- Dr. Matthew Dilisio Discusses Three Procedures to Restore Shoulder Function
- Drs. Dilisio, Dubrow and Samuelson Discuss the CHI Shoulder Center on the Morning Blend
- Ambidextrous Pitcher Still Looking For A Chance In The Majors
Schedule an appointment with Matthew F. Dilisio, M.D.
If this is an emergency, dial 9-1-1 or go to the nearest emergency department. For psychiatric emergencies, please call 402-717-HOPE(4673)