CHI Health Clinic
Dr. Sanjay P. Singh, MD leads the Creighton Epilepsy Center, and is an internationally renowned expert in epilepsy treatment. He has won international, national and regional awards for his professional achievements and his dedication to the care of patients with epilepsy. He is invited to lecture on epilepsy therapy at many prestigious medical centers around the world. He is currently the Chairman & Professor of the Department of Neurology at Creighton University School of Medicine.
- Sleep & Dreams – Why are they necessary?
- Decoding the Mystery of Dreams
- Brain Trauma a ‘Silent Epidemic’
- Local Cancer Survivors Drum Away The Lingering Mental Effects of Their Fight
- Now What? Alzheimer's, Down Syndrome, & Other Disorders
- The CHI Health Neurosciences Institute Will Feature Top Trained Neurologists, Neurosurgeons, Researchers and More
- CUMC Recognized With Long List of Honors, Successes
- Understanding the brain and behaviors
- AHA Recognizes CHI Health CUMC with Awards in Heart Failure, Stroke
- Breakthroughs in Epilepsy, Other Neurological Research Just Keep Coming
- Mother Prays: ‘Please Let My Daughter Have Her Life Back’
- Brain scans detect how people think, work