CHI Health Clinic
Dr. Karl Bergman earned his degree at the Creighton University School of Medicine. He left Omaha for an Orthopaedic Surgery Residency at the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey. Upon completing his residency he accepted an Orthopaedic Trauma Fellowship at Sonoran Trauma Surgeons in Scottsdale, Arizona. He has returned to Omaha to serve as an Assistant Professor and Orthopaedic Surgeon with Creighton University Medical Center.
Dr. Bergman is a member of the American Medical Association as well as the Nebraska Orthopaedic Society. He is specialty trained in orthopaedic trauma, and his clinical interests include complex fractures, osteomyelitis and deformity correction.
Dr. Bergmann enjoys spending his free time with his family and friends as well as hiking, skiing, traveling and working on his house.
Orthopedic Surgery Information
- 'It’s my way of releasing it all': After tornado killed her daughter, Pilger woman found strength in runningÂ Â
- The Best in Orthopedic Trauma Care – AgainÂ Â
- When a Tourniquet and a Top Trauma Team Save LivesÂ Â
- Nurses Play Cupid - Will You Marry Me?Â Â
- Alegent Creighton University Medical Center Recognized for Orthopaedic TraumaÂ Â
- Roofer Survives 34 Foot Fall Through SkylightÂ Â
- Trauma Staff Helps Cerebral Palsy Patient Hit by CarÂ Â
- I Could Have Been This Close to GoodbyeÂ Â