- Alegent Creighton Health Mercy Hospital - Council Bluffs
- Alegent Creighton Health Creighton University Medical Center
- Alegent Creighton Health Immanuel Medical Center
- Alegent Creighton Health Bergan Mercy Medical Center
- Alegent Creighton Health Midlands Hospital
- Alegent Creighton Health Lakeside Hospital
Dr. Asha Wurdeman is a board certified family physician who recently completed a fellowship in Geriatric Medicine with experience in Hospice and Palliative Care in Los Angeles, California. Her practice will focus on health care of the elderly with aims to promote health and prevent disease and disability.
She is an active member of multiple medical societies including American Geriatrics Society, American Medical Association and American Academy of Family Physicians.
Evaluation of Geriatric Concerns including: Dementia Care, Depression Evaluation, Behavioral Concerns, Cognitive Evaluation, Malnutrition, Polypharmacy, Frailty, Incontinence, Socioeconomic Concerns, Preventive care in the elderly and Functional Assessments.
Hospice and Palliative Care: providing compassionate care at the end of life for patients and their families. She has experience with inpatient palliative care consultations with focus on goals of care discussions, family concerns and symptom management.