Roy Abraham, M.D.
Orthopedic Surgery Adult Joint Reconstruction
Miller Orthopedic Affiliates, P.C.
1213 Garfield Ave
Harlan, IA 51537
- Biomet Oxford Partial Knee Replacement
- Birmingham Hip Resurfacing System
- Computer Assisted Surgery Hip Replacement
- Mini Incision Total Hip Replacement surgery
- Mini Incision Total Knee Replacement surgery
- Total Ankle replacement surgery
- Total Joint Replacement of the Hip, Knee & Shoulder
- Partial Knee Replacement
- Trauma Specialist
- Sports Medicine Specialist
Orthopedic Surgery Information
Dr. Abraham is a general orthopaedic surgeon with dual fellowships in Total Joint Replacement and Sports Medicine. He completed his Adult Reconstruction fellowship at Louisville University Hospital in Kentucky. Dr. Abraham completed his Sports Medicine fellowship at the University of New Mexico.
Dr. Abraham has been performing trauma surgery since 1994. His experience spans the globe from India to Britain, to the United States.Orthopedic surgeons use medical, surgical and physical means to investigate and restore function in the musculoskeletal system. This system includes spine, hands, feet, knee, hip, shoulder and elbow in children and adults.