Approved Lab Vendors
Below are listed the current Approved Lab Vendors:
- Apifiny: A blood test that measures the body’s immune response to cancerous activity in prostate tissue.
- Ariosa (Harmony): a prenatal test that analyzes DNA in a sample of blood to predict the risk of Down Syndrome (Trisomy 21) and certain other genetic conditions.
- Biotheranostics: discovers, develops and commercializes proprietary molecular-based diagnostic, prognostic and predictive tests that provide physicians with actionable information to help guide cancer treatment.
- Cologuard: Is intended for the qualitative detection of colorectal neoplasia associated DNA markers and for the presence of occult hemoglobin in human stool.
- Combimatrix: Is a clinical diagnostic laboratory specializing in cytogenomic testing for prenatal diagnosis, miscarriage analysis and pediatric development disorders.
- GeneSight: Laboratory developed test analyzes how patient’s genes may affect his/her metabolism and response to FDA-approved medicines commonly prescribed to treat depression, anxiety, bipolar disease, schizophrenia or other behavioral health conditions.
- Natera: offers highly accurate solutions for noninvasive prenatal testing (NIPT), genetic carrier screening and miscarriage testing.