Access Services - Bergan Mercy Medical Center
Bergan Mercy Access Services offers physicians and their staff convenience of combining scheduling and clinical services to efficiently coordinate inpatient and outpatient movement throughout Bergan Mercy Medical Center.
|Access Services for Patients
Access Services provides benefits you in many ways:
- Convenience in scheduling multiple tests with one phone call to an Access nurse
- Coordination of all pre-surgical requirements prior to patient's arrival
- Collaboration with the physician office staff to ensure patient's insurance requirements are met
- Educational and instructional materials on diagnostic procedures for patient distribution
- Assistance and assessment of specific patient needs
- Availability to take inpatient physician orders to ensure care begins upon patient's arrival and
- Informational resource to physician and office staff and collaboration with staff nurses within the hospital to ensure that patients are properly scheduled for outpatient testing following their dismissal.
Monday through Friday 7:30 a.m.- 6:30 p.m.
More information is available on our Access Services Flyer.
Phone: (402) 717-2222
Fax: (402) 717-2220
For your convenience, we have posted patient instructions for diagnostic tests (The Purple Book.) To find patient instructions for a specific test, simply enter a keyword. To get a list of all documents, click "Find."